Blazeboard app provides a quick snapshot of all your most important data presented at your fingertips with no need to review each app to start. Blazeboard offers detailed navigation from each widget to the area of bridge where you can further drill down into details on those metrics.
- An intelligent dashboard with actionable, prescriptive insights on important focus areas for the user, by type.
- Can be configured and customized based on organizational and network priorities.
Help & Support app provides Administrator level users the ability to fully manage user Bridge credentials, view the audit logs of established users, as well as access to the account manager.
- Update users and access to bring Bridge to more individuals in your network.
- Utilize the Your Feedback tool to help us improve your experience when using Bridge.
- Access and review of Audit Logs to review provider and staff engagement and monitor usage.
- Review training materials for each app.
Ignite is a telehealth application that features a comprehensive Chronic Care Management workflow and has the capabilities to manage TCM and all other case management programs.
- Compliant telehealth application for chronic care management and other needs.
- Provide easy-to-access telehealth services with an app or just a link.
- Integrate notes and communications logs directly into bridge.
- Conference in a third party for a consult or translations services during the patient appointment.
SWITCH allows users to see overall organizational views as well as filter patients' data specific to an Organization, Region, Payer, Practice, and Physician. SWITCH configuration is applied for all the Apps of Bridge configured to the user's roles and permissions.
- Toggle between views of your data, allowing you to narrow in on practices, providers, groups, or even specific payer contracts.
- Selections apply to all platform apps simultaneously, so you're always looking at the level of information you need.
PHP is a comprehensive personal health record available for all care team members for coordination purposes across the care continuum. The PHP aggregates data from other apps within Bridge, the EMR, claims data, and other third-party sources available to display in one longitudinal patient record.
- Longitudinal view of the patient health profile for all the information you need on the patient in front of you. A full aggregation of patient data from all sources.
- Includes risk score, care gaps, admissions, care plans, social profile, demographics, a communication history and more...all in one place.
Grid app is our care management dashboard which allows care managers to coordinate care and perform assessments on eligible patients in your population. Grid allows for multiple patient level actions to be conducted all in one app.
- The care manager's home base. Toggle between groups of patients in your panel by demographic, risk score, diagnosis, or open assignments.
- Manage all care management service lines - Chronic care, High-cost, High need, Rising Risk, SDOH, Behavioral health and many more.
- Manage your whole panel in one place without switching between patients or applications.
- Create and assign actions, communications, or care plans without leaving your Grid.
Care Gaps is quality measurement tool that allows for review of current measure rates, details on measure level patient counts, as well as direct patient attestation. The Care Gaps app has the total patient network loaded so measures can be collected for previously ranked patients or the entire population. Tool attestation allows the user to collect and report on measures applicable to the assigned eligible population. All measures sets are tied to various in Bridge data sources as well as the appropriate integrated data sources allow for care team members manage all care gaps year-round.
- Manage your quality score with a central view of all open care gaps, across multiple measures and instruments.
- Track real-time gap status and meet all attestation requirements.
- Trend gap closures over time to monitor continuous improvement.
Insights provides summarized and detailed population health metrics across your organization as well as varied sub-level using the SWITCH filter. Insights provides various views across overall utilization and financial metrics, allowing all administrators and providers access to the same.
- Discover your performance and dive into information about what's causing it with the industry's most comprehensive analytics dashboard. Integrated claims, HIE and EMR data gives you an unobstructed view of care, costs, and membership profiles.
- Access a customizable menu of frequently accessed reports that allow you to drill down to patient and claim levels.
- Track care management productivity insights across all modalities.
- Benchmark practices and providers with performance scorecards.
Blazespeaks is a browser plugin that empowers decentralized access to actionable insights and toolsets to drive measurable outcomes at all points of care.
5 ways that Blazespeaks can impact your practice:
- Access - Member insights that provide financial and quality performance opportunities.
- Comply - With HIPAA, State, Federal, and contractual regulations are handled with your use of the tool.
- Care - Identify priority patients that need you most right now, with an understanding of inpatient and emergency utilizers.
- Engage - Understand the whole picture for each of your patients across claims, clinical, and utilization data by viewing their longitudinal Patient Health Profile.
- Reduce - Spend less time hunting down coding opportunities and more time with your patient at the point of care.
DeRisk provides revalidation trends and status of unresolved outstanding, and suspect codes associated to the patient population. This facilitates the review of the impact on revenue, track the impact on an individual patient level, and support point of service information documentation.
- Review unresolved and suspect HCCs to ensure appropriate risk scores are attributed to the patient.
- Check progress on revalidation throughout the year and estimate the financial impact of your risk scores.
- Support providers at the point of care via the docket for quick review and action.
TCM, our app for transitional care management allows integrated ADT, HIE feeds to allow care team members to track, coordinate, and case manage admissions and discharges.
- All patient ADT details are available for review and quick action to document status and transition.
- Coordination of care management seamless integrated between GRID and TCM.
- Review of summarized admission details to identify trends.
- Provide facilities and providers with notifications of high-level patient information upon admission or discharge.
The scorecard app is a performance metric view in which patient population metrics, risk score, quality score, and financial impact across the aligned population are available for view.
- Provide performance snapshots to monitor and address areas of interest.
Preferr allows the user to create and manage any-to-any patient referrals. Bridge dashboard features tabs that organize and manage and follow-up referral completion. Preferr referral insights allows for various trend review.
- A any-to-any referral app that automates initiation and closure of referrals and track referral SLAs
- Send and receive referrals at the click of a button and manage it through the full lifecycle so you know when your patient has been seen and what the results were.
- Analyze referral patterns with powerful reporting tools.
Members are a snapshot of the total population's utilization as well as credentialing management. Members allow for patient cohort population review and individual patient details with action icons allowing you to navigate the platform to interact and intervene where needed quickly.
- Review various patient cohorts across demographic, utilization, and financial metrics.
- Provide population health review associated to cohorts as configured.
Clique is a snapshot of the total population's provider utilization for the year, allowing for review and analysis to help your organization identify and define its preferred provider network. The details provided at the specialty and individual provider level allow for cost, encounter, and engagement details to be reviewed and addressed.
- A full network management and provider performance management tool.
- Know who else your patients are seeing and uncover hidden costs of network coverage gaps.
- Add names to your preferred provider network with a single click.
- Manage provider profiles and credentialing all in one place.
Campaign Builder is a communicator tool built to allow communications to both providers and patients to ensure engaging content and communication is achieved. Communication geared toward target campaign cohort promotes meaningful engagement and lasting patient satisfaction, while meeting all VBC goals.
- A multi-modal, secure communications application for provider, patient and partner campaigns.
- Create communications to patient groups at scale all in one system.
- Two-way SMS, e-newsletter content, even social media campaign can be created and pushed to the right group at the right time.
Sync is an advanced Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and device management app in Bridge that empowers home-based care, real-time monitoring, and success in value-based care.
- Track patient enrollment and view activity timelines for enhanced management.
- Get a quick view of what you need to know and stay up to date with essential information.
- Leverage GRID Care Management workflows to streamline your care processes.
- Effortlessly manage your device inventory for optimal utilization.
- Make informed decisions based on alerts catered to your care team's parameters.
- Get a historical plot of all device readings and alerts.
- Know when there are data transmissions so there is a smooth flow of information.